What’s Next?

Thank you so much for everyone who prayed last night and yesterday for our approval!  Our SDA approval was signed and we will be having court for Hope on Tuesday or Wednesday!  Our ten day waiting period (before we can officially do anything paperwork-related) will end on a weekend and we’ll get to start paper chasing for her on July 14th.

I don’t know how possible it is, but I am still praying for a July 18th flight home!  If we fly any later we will need to pay for Stephen’s ticket because he’s turning two.  That’s an extra $700 we would really rather not spend.  Not stressing about it though!  If God wants to work it out that way that’s His business, because there isn’t anything I can do about it.  I’m just along for the ride and whatever happens happens.

We were planning on cancelling our visits to see Hope this weekend, at $50 per trip, we just weren’t going to be able to afford it with the delays and extra fees we’ve had so far.  But a lovely adopting family in the same city we’re at now (who we haven’t even met yet!) offered to help offset those costs for us!  So Jake did get to go visit our sweet girl today.  The kids and I stayed home since Evie was not feeling well and we didn’t want to take any chances.

So here is the tentative schedule from here on out…

  • Monday is a holiday, nothing happening.
  • Tuesday or Wednesday we will have court for Hope.
  • After court we will return to sweet boy’s city (Don’t you want to know his name!?)
  • On Thursday our 10 day wait for him is over and we get to start paper chasing!
  • My mom arrives that Friday.
  • We will be able to start paper chasing for Hope on Monday the 14th
  • Later that week we will go back to Kiev for medicals and Embassy paperwork.
  • Then fly home!!!

So much to do!! Buckle your seat belts folks… it’s going to be a crazy ride!

%d bloggers like this: